Become a Member of IYAMW Today
As with all IYNAUS regional associations, membership is not bound by geography - anyone from within or outside of the region is welcome to be a member of IYAMW. Membership in IYAMW offers many benefits, including:
- Early registration opportunities for certain IYAMW-sponsored events.
- Access to scholarships and discounted registration fees for IYAMW-sponsored events.
- Regular email updates on regional activities.
- Voting privileges for electing members of IYAMW’s Board of Directors and regions IYNAUS representatives
- Opportunity to serve your community by volunteering for active IYAMW committees.
Two Ways to Join IYAMW
We offer two different ways to become a member our organization.
Option #1: Become a member of IYNAUS
Membership in the national organization has many benefits, including a subscription to IYNAUS’ Samachar newsletter and voting privileges for the national board. Additionally, teachers interested in pursuing certification through IYNAUS must be members of the national organization.
When you sign up for membership with IYNAUS, you will be asked to select a region. By selecting Midwest, you will automatically be registered as a member of IYAMW and 50% of your membership fee will be directed back to our efforts to support Iyengar Yoga throughout the Midwest.
Visit the IYNAUS website to join and select the Midwest region.
Option #2: Join IYAMW as a second region
Existing IYNAUS members who are already registered with a regional association can still support IYAMW efforts in the Midwest by joining as a second region for an additional fee of $30.
Please download, print, and mail your completed copy of the IYAMW registration form along with payment to IYAMW.